Terms & Conditions
- If the online registration form does not display or displays an error, please contact us at email@example.com or on +61 3 9663 3093.
- Please note there are no physical tickets issued prior to this event. Upon arrival at the venue, event materials will be available for you to collect at the registration desk. This will include your nametag.
- Prices include all refreshments, materials and access to all sessions. Workshop registration is exclusive of the Summit registration.
- All prices shown include GST and are Australian Dollar amounts.
- Payments by credit card will appear as ‘SlatteryIT’ on your statement.
- We accept registrations from Australian and international users.
Credit Card Payments
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Diners.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Given written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to Monday 28 August 2017, we are happy to issue a refund for any cancellation of single tickets. Refunds are not provided for any cancellation received after Monday 28 August 2017 or for non-attendance on the day. Delegate substitutions may be made at any time. All refunds will incur a AUD50 administration fee. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
SlatteryIT (ABN 16 095 689 295) is an authorised agent for the AustCyber National Fintech Cyber Security Summit on behalf of Stone & Chalk. All information collected by SlatteryIT is collected solely in its capacity as booking and collection agent.