San Francisco Cyber Security Program, powered by Australian Landing Pads
Keynote Speaker – The secrets to effective teams
- Dominic Price – Head of R&D and Work Futurist, Atlassian
Dominic Price will share a story from lessons learnt working with over 1000 teams of all shapes and sizes, and discovering what will make us more effective in the future of team work.
Join Dominic to find out:
- what we need to unlearn
- what we can use that already exists
- what’s changing around us
Panel Discussion – Business perspectives on utilising the existing Fintech ecosystem to support the cyber security ecosystem
Intersecting fintech and cyber security technologies – Commercial applications of technological advancements
- Dr/Prof. Liming Zhu – Research Director, Software & Computational Systems, Data61
This talk will focus on how to seed a deep-tech-driven industry.
Q&A: Showcasing fintech and cyber security solutions
Moderator: Michelle Price – COO, AustCyber
- Adi Ashkenazy – VM Product, XM Cyber
- Fatemah Beydoun – Managing Director, Secure Code Warrior Asia Pacific
- David Cottingham – Co-Founder, Airlock Digital
- Sam Crowther – Co-Founder, Kasada
- Damian Grace – Director, Shearwater Solutions
- Guillaume Noé – General Manager ANZ, Pirean
- Martin McCann – CEO, Trade Ledger
- Neil Smith – CTO, Simple KYC
Live Demonstration Series: Hacking for Offence and Defence
This series of live hacking demonstrations will teach you how to use a variety of hacking techniques for both offence and defence. Covering areas such as Spear Phishing Campaign, hacking your systems via web application vulnerabilities and flipping the tables by hacking the hackers.
- Ty Miller – Director, Threat Intelligence
Panel Discussion – Assessing the investment gap between fintech and cyber security
Keynote Speaker – The U.S. NCCoE: A resource for Australian financial institutions
- Irving Lachow – Director, International Cyber Mitre Corporation, USA
The U.S. National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) was established to develop and disseminate innovative industry solutions to significant cyber security challenges, including a key focus on financial services.
In this keynote presentation, learn about the resources available to Australian financial institutions from the NCCoE and gain an overview of the NCCoE’s operating mode.
Live Debate – What are the implications for cyber security as we move to open API integration and open data?
Keynote speaker – Towards mutual responsibility
- Dr Maria Milosavljevic – Chief Information Security Officer, NSW Government (GCISO)
We are faced with one of the most complex challenges of our time. Government and Industry share these collective risks. This talk will explore what the new regulatory environment means for procurement and how we can approach security with innovation and convenience.
- Craig Davies – CEO, AustCyber
Please join us for drinks at the conclusion of the Summit.
Please note program and timings subject to change.